Sunday, September 10, 2006

A family album like you've never seen!

If you've read previous posts, you may remember mention of a newer style of family portrait session. I spend several hours with a family while they do family things. The kids play by themselves, with each other, and with Mom and Dad. They do the everyday things that families do. The kind of things that we all did, reminisce about - and wish we'd taken more (or at least better) pictures of. I've just received my first book from a new company I've added to my offerings and it is BEAUTIFUL! The book is designed in "spreads", meaning I don't design a "left" and "right" page, I design both as one spread. They bind the book in a way where the center crease is barely perceptible. I'll post some images of the actual book shortly, but I wanted to try out posting a video. If it works, this is my second design...
*if you can't view the video, click here: Family album


1 comment:

Lance said...

Hi Tracey,
Thanks for the kind words and patience. The design took a while, but your book is going to be awesome!
I'm working on the cover design right now.
More to come...soon.