Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Product Announcement: The Memory Box

I'd like to introduce a new product that I'm very excited about. I call it the "Memory Box"...until I think of a better name. :) Basically, the box is custom designed to make it personal, and make it a conversation piece. It holds mounted 5x7's that are also custom designed. Each one is it's own art piece and can be displayed on a desktop easel. This is a unique way to capture your family as it grows. I picked Janelle's family to showcase this product because it's a good illustration of the concept. I photographed her wedding and her family which as grown to four. Here's a very short video just to highlight the features. Oh, and with each new session you get a complimentary mounted 5x7 of your favorite new image to add to the box. *Please excuse the quality of the video. :)







No comments: