Thursday, September 04, 2008

Down on the farm

We originally planned to do these portraits in a local park, but Colleen (mom) decided on something much more meaningful. We shot these images on the farm just down the road from their house. It's the house where dad grew up - is that cool, or what?

Something else I'm very excited about, is a new feature available in the software I use to present my images. The way it works, you take a digital photo of the place or places that you are considering hanging your portraits and email them to me. Also, measure something within each image and provide that info too.
I can import the image in my presentation program, calibrate using the measurement you've provided, and then bring your favorite images in and show them displayed on your wall, scaled to their actual size. Look at the image at the bottom and you can see how it looks. In this case, I didn't add a frame because they chose a gallery wrap canvas.






No comments: