Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Rant on Cavalier Telephone

I'm not one to complain. If you know me, you know that I'm a very easy-going kind of guy.
I switched to Cavalier telephone about two months ago. If you or your friends or family are considering switching your phone service to Cavalier, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!

I have had non-stop problems over these last two months, and as of six days ago I HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE AT ALL!
The problem is their customer service, or the lack thereof.

I spend the first five minutes of each call trying to get past the computer "person" who does 20 seconds of fake typing noise after each thing I say, and then directs me to the wrong department.

I'm trying to switch now to t-mobile's home service and every time they put a request in to Cavalier, something goes wrong and the cycle begins anew.

I've easily spent 10 hours on the phone - much of it on my cell phone since I don't have wired line service. I've submitted complaints to the FCC and the State Attorney General.

In short, i've done all I can do and I'm continuing to call daily.

If you are trying to contact me, please use the "contact" link at my website. I apologize for any inconvenience and I promise I'll reply right away.

No comments: