Friday, November 02, 2007

Jennifer and Buck's wedding

Okay fans (both of you), my blog has been the victim of neglect for the last month or so - but I'm committed to giving it the attention it deserves. I have another wedding tomorrow but starting next week I'll start posting more portrait session images and anything else of interest.

For now, here's a link to Jennifer and Buck's online show (CLICK THE TITLE ABOVE) and a few of them for instant viewing. The wedding was at the historic Barratt's Chapel in Frederica, Delaware. I love this church! Being able to walk around the upper level really gives you some cool perspectives during the ceremony. It rained all day Friday and Saturday morning, but wedding day prayers were answered with clear blue skies when it counted.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lance,

You photographed my wedding back in 1995 and I am still impressed with the quality of work. Great job - I still tear up looking at the pictures!

Rachel Dukes

Lance said...

Hi Rachel!
I remember you. Hope all is well with you and Gene.
Are you a friend of Jennifer and Buck's - or just visiting?
Lance