Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lee and Tina's Engagement Session

These are some of the images I shot in Philadelphia of Lee and Tina. This is the first time I had seen them since they booked me to photograph their wedding. Thus, another reason to do engagement sessions. They help your photographer remember what you look like! Seriously, we met almost a year ago. I am actually considering taking an informal photograph of the future bride and groom at our first meeting and keeping it in their "folder" on the computer with their contract, notes, and etc. I'm not sure how that will go over at a first meeting...more to come on that.
So, Lee and Tina - great to see you again! I enjoyed the session and actually learned a few things about Philadelphia.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, I love your work Lance! The location is fabulous and Tina and Lee look fantastic. I teared up (go figure) just scrolling thru them.
I can't wait to see you at the wedding!

gretchen

Lance said...

Hooray! My first "comment". Thanks Gretchen! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Alex again too. Oh, and thank you again for referring Tina and Lee to me - I'll take good care of them. :)