Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Senior Portraits by Lanagan Photography in Delaware

I've just kicked off my Senior's Portraits campaign and the phone has been ringing off the hook! I'm offering the first 50 sessions booked FREE! The key concept here is to... "Experience Senior Photography that's not Old School". I love photographing seniors because they're usually up for anything, and we really get some cool images. This is a milestone in your life, and not one to be captured by having a drape thrown over you while you hold your plastic rose! The images to follow are of EJ - he graduated this year. There are a few of the single images, and then the collage that I designed for the family.
With the volume of calls already coming in from this first mailing, I promise there will be many more awesome images of next year's grads coming soon!






No comments: